An Unprecedented Collection of Global Expertise
Click on a trainer to see more information:
Ian Rowland's ''How To Be Psychic'' Workshop will explain and demonstrate the art of ''cold reading,'' which is how to talk to complete strangers so they think you're psychic. These are the same techniques used throughout the multi-million dollar psychic industry. Ian has given more demonstrations of cold reading under test conditions than anyone else in the world, and has even been hired to teach these and related techniques by the FBI. You'll learn how to make confident statements about literally any aspect of someone's life—even if you know nothing about them. The Workshop will also explain and demonstrate how some of these same communication techniques can be applied to other areas that have nothing to do with pretending to be psychic, such as business and sales.
Joe Navarro's ''Nonverbal Communications'' Workshop will teach you:
• How body language is used to assess for inconsistencies between what is said and what is truly felt.
• If there are issues that are being concealed by a person as they answer questions.
• If there is a likelihood that information is being distorted, concealed, embellished, or lied about.
• How the body language and nonverbals (dress, attire, setting) influence politicians and their audience.
• What people are truly saying and thinking with their body language even without speaking.
• Which areas of the body are more honest than the others and why—the feet are the most honest part of the body.
• About influence, and those behaviors and things we can do to be more influential, from the clothes that we wear, to our mannerisms, to choices of color.
Robin Dreeke's ''Code of Trust & Sizing People Up'' Workshop goes from the tools of rapid rapport to the craft of high-level trust and healthy strong relationships. This Workshop will include a discussion on behavioral analysis and framing the content and background. Then, the five steps of trust that focus on the tangible cognitive actions required for every interpersonal outcome desired. The content is based on Robin's life's work and his background as the retired head of the FBI Counterintelligence Behavioral Analysis Program and a career of recruiting spies. The Workshop will conclude with examples of The Code of Trust in action as well as self development exercises. Ultimately, you'll gain a deeper understanding of the power of relationships and how those relationships are the cornerstone to any progress and forward movement in every aspect of life, whether as a SE, professional, spouse, or parent.
This is social engineering at its most powerful and Paul's ability to deceive is founded in a lifetime surrounded by magic, illusion, casino cheating and gambling sleight of hand.
With just a little understanding of how magicians and cheaters think can super charge your understanding of deception and reveal countless strategies that can be applied to verbal and psychological manipulation.
No one in history has successfully pulled so many confidence tricks or talked so many people out of their money and their personal data with so many methods.
Learn how Paul thinks, the sources he draws from and the vast catalogue of techniques in his personal arsenal.
R Paul Wilson's ''Dark Side of the Hand'' Workshop will explore expert deception using pure skill and sleight of hand, including:
• How gambling games are beaten using feats of dexterity; how to palm anything; the art of the deal; switching techniques; mental manipulation; magical concealment.
• How magicians, advantage players and expert cheaters think and solve problems.
Stephanie Paul's ''Caution: Using Influential Communication, Seduces Profound Connection'' Workshop is a highly entertaining, fun, and interactive training that teaches dynamic, simple tools to help effectively navigate communication with creatively-driven science. Through a series of studies, Stephanie succinctly explains why her tricks of the entertainment trade, games, and preparation tools work in the real world and why they are so effective. Stephanie empowers her audiences and encourages them to be innovative, disrupt their thinking, and shape engaging messages consciously for maximum-effect inspiring motivation. This style of training ultimately propels confidence to share and discover consciously for deeper and stronger levels of connection and collaborative communication within teams and leadership.
Nick Furneaux's ''Can You Find the Toothbrush?'' Workshop will challenge you, the OSINT investigator, to look ''beyond the obvious'' to see intelligence that can easily be missed when researching online. By suppressing visual bias and ignoring what we expect to find, we can locate and infer evidence that is missed by many researchers. This Workshop will provide practical methods that we can use to see the data behind the data.
(LIMITED Capacity: 25)
Dov Baron's ''How to Thrive in the AI Age! Leadership Skills in the Year 2030'' Workshop will explore the question, ''How can I guarantee that I won’t be part of the 40% who is replaced or made irrelevant by automation in the next 15 years?'' From this hands-on Workshop, you'll understand “Human Dynamics”—the hidden forces that drive all humans to achieve. In this workshop you will:
• Tap into the two driving forces of all human beings
• Decide what to specialize in to thrive in the age of AI
• Learn and practice the skills of cognitive agility
• Discover how to bond with anyone instantly
• Grow the new bottom line of success
• Understand the 3 key ways to differentiate yourself in the AI age
Brittney M. Caldwell's ''Acting like a Human: The Guide to Hacking Humans with Ease'' Workshop uses the same techniques that make actors look natural and easy on stage to make you feel natural and easy in real life. You'll learn how to quiet your own discomfort in order to engage targets with ease, spark conversation, and build rapport naturally. Through the use of exercises, both structured and unstructured, you'll explore the basic skills of conversational acting. You'll leave with a repertoire of relaxation and warm-up exercises, physical self-awareness, character development tools, and goal-based strategy from which to build upon for the use of engaging targets. Execution of the basic acting skills will be demonstrated in the form of in-class performances of monologues and in scene work as well as group activities. Upon completion of the workshop, you will:
• Have a greater awareness of themselves in various aspects such as physically, vocally, mentally, and emotionally.
• Have a strategy to keep themselves calm and on-task while engaging.
• Learn how character development is the building block to natural conversation.
• Have simple ways to prepare in order to feel confident in engagements.
(LIMITED Capacity: 30)
Amanda Berlin's Workshop, ''Mental Health for Professionals'' will discuss issues information security professionals may struggle with mentally as human beings, and more specifically, as people in information security and other technical roles. This Workshop will include group exercises and content from the Mental Health First Aid program. Upon conclusion of this Workshop, you should be able to walk away with a better understanding of mental health issues and how to help yourself and those around you.